Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Will: Maryann Molair (1819)

MARYANN MOLAIR Will
Prince William County Will Book L, pg. 286
22 Dec 1818; proved 05 Apr 1819

In the name of God Amen I MARYANN MOLAIR of the State of Virginia & County of Prince William being very sick of body but of perfect mind and memory do make and ordain this and no other my last will and testament.  Item I give and bequeath unto my beloved grand daughter HANNAH MOLAIR the feather bed and furniture that I now lay on.  Item I gave and bequeath unto my beloved daughter NANCY MOLAIR the feather bed and furniture that she has now in her possession and as to my stock of cattle hogs and sorrel mare household and kitchen furniture also including all and everything that is belonging to me I gave and bequeath unto my grand daughter HANNAH MOLAIR and my beloved daughter NANCY MOLAIR and my beloved daughter ELIZABETH MOLAIR, my will and desire is after my death that my grand daughter HANNAH MOLAIR and my daughter NANCY MOLAIR and my daughter ELIZABETH MOLAIRE may continue together with all the property as I have left it but if they should disagree my desire is that all my property shall be equally divided between the three girls as is above mentioned except the bed and furniture to HANNAH and NANCY MOLAIR as witness my hand and seal this twenty second day of December eighteen hundred and eighteen.

MARYANN MOLAIR  {seal}

Signed sealed acknowledged and delivered in presence of
GEO. NORMAN, HUGH PURCELL, ANN WRIGHT

At a Court held for Prince William County April 5th 1819.

This last will and testament of MARYANN MOLAIR decd was presented to the Court and being proved by the oaths of GEO. NORMAN and ANN WRIGHT is admitted to record.


Teste, PHIL. D. DAWE

No comments:

Post a Comment