Saturday, April 27, 2013

Will: Victoria Ming


Victoria Ming Will
Prince William County Will Book R, pg 508

In the name of God, Amen ~ I Victoria Ming of the County of Prince William being sick and weak of body but of sound mind and disposing memory and calling to mind the uncertainty of life & being anxious to dispose of all such worldly goods as I am possessed of, I give and bequeath the same as follows, viz.

1st I desire my funeral expenses & just debts to be paid.

2nd I give & bequeath all I may be possessed of to my friend Elizabeth Meredith in trust for the benefit of my grand daughter Charlotte F. Chichester both real & personal. In witness whereof I have set my hand and seal this the 12th day of May 1863.

Victoria Ming

Witness,
Wm. Green
Charles R. Chichester.

At a court held for Prince William County, April 5th, 1869

This last will and testament of Victoria Ming was this day produced in Court for Probate and being fully proved by the Oaths of William Green and Charles R. Chichester the subscribing witnesses thereto is ordered to be recorded.

Teste
John C. Poor
Clerk

No comments:

Post a Comment