Saturday, February 5, 2011

Will: Langhorne DADE

LANGHORNE DADE Will
Prince William County Will Book K, pg. 126
24 May 1811; 4 Nov 1811

I LANGHORNE DADE hereby give and bequeath to my wife SARAH DADE and to her heirs forever all my right title and interest in and to all the property which I have conveyed to MAJOR GERARD ALEXANDER in trust for the payment and security of certain debts on the said deed mentioned.  I also give bequeath & devise unto her & her heirs all other estate of whatsoever description of which I am seised & possessed.  Witness my hand & seal this twenty fourth day of May in the year 1811.

LANGHORNE DADE {seal}

Signed sealed published & declared in presence of

WM. A. G. DADE
ELIZABETH W. DADE
GERD. ALEXANDER SR.
G. HITH

At a Court of Quarterly Sessions held for Prince William County November 4th 1811.

This last will and testament of LANGHORNE DADE decd. was presented to the Court and being proved by the oaths of G. HITH and WM. A. G. DADE is ordered to be recorded.

Teste, JOHN WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment